→ABCDx Input Matrix
These 12 inputs are all the same with the following properties:
* Responds to voltages between -
10.24V and + 10.24V. Clips voltages outside of this range.
* Calibrated for accurate pitch tracking.
* Sampled at 60kHz using a 16-bit ADC with less than 1 LSB of error.
* Can be used to record hiqh-quality audio but you will experience aliasing if your audio contains substantial energy above 30kHz (e.g. pulse and saw waves from analog VCOs). Instead, use the IN1-IN4 inputs to digitize audio that may alias above 30kHz.
* The voltage at each input is digitized and mapped internally to a 32-bit floating-point value that is exactly 0.1x (1/10th) of the voltage value (i.e. 1V => 0.1, 10V => 1.0 and so on)